Regional Coordinator (Part Time)
Job Summary: The part-time Regional Coordinator serves as support within the 11-county region of Northeastern Wisconsin in areas of fundraising, marketing, public relations and community awareness. This position will work collaboratively as part of the Make-A-Wish Wisconsin team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Assistance: General office support including answering/handling telephone calls, assistance with deposits, prepares and assembles event and office mailings, tracks relationships in our Raiser’s Edge database, keeps office organized and running efficiently, etc.
Fundraising Support: Assists in securing, supporting and retaining current and potential external fundraisers by proactively reaching out to past supporters, offering support and follow-up.
- Coordinates materials, volunteers and/or wish families to support external fundraisers as appropriate
- Outreach to potential new supporters, including external fundraising events, community groups, schools, colleges, etc.
- Represents the Foundation at events, promotions and speaking engagements as appropriate
- Supports statewide initiatives including high school DECA relationships, Wishmakers on Campus and Kids for Wish Kids within the Northeast Wisconsin region
- Supports recruitment, meeting facilitation & fundraising initiatives for a new young professionals group
- Assists in managing key relationships in our database, reports, tracks external fundraiser results and provides follow-up internally and externally
- Supports all internal fundraising events as needed and assists with all other duties as assigned
- Ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, detail-oriented professional. Previous non-profit and/or volunteer coordination and fundraising experience helpful.
- Successful candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, organizational, interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks is essential.
- High level of competence using the Microsoft Office suite products including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge desired, but not required.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with the ability to represent the Foundation and its mission with respect and dedication. Must be able to interact with diverse groups of donors, volunteers and wish families effectively.
- Must have reliable transportation, the ability to lift up to 25+ lbs and be willing to work occasional evening and weekend hours as required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, list of three professional references and salary requirements to:
Make-A-Wish Wisconsin Northeastern Wisconsin Regional Office
100 W. College Ave., Suite 50E
Appleton, WI 54911
Download a copy of the Regional Coordinator (Part Time) job description.