Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin has an active internship program with positions available in the areas of special events, mission delivery and development. Qualified candidates must be at least sophomore standing and enrolled in a college, university or technical college. Internships are available during fall and spring semesters and during the summer.
The Special Events Intern is responsible for assisting the Special Events Manager with event production, brand management and event analysis.
• View the Special Events Internship job description. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Andrea Hug.
The Mission Delivery Intern is responsible for assisting the Mission Delivery Department in fulfilling the Make-A-Wish mission of granting wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
• View the Mission Delivery Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Mission Delivery internship position, please contact Jenni Parulski.
The Medical Outreach Intern is responsible for assisting the Medical Outreach Coordinator within the Mission Delivery Department in reaching every child that is medically eligible to receive a wish.
• View the Medical Outreach Internship posting here. If you have any questions about the Medical Outreach internship position, please contact Daphne Lingsweiler.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the Communication Department in designing and developing communication and marketing pieces.
• Winter/Spring/Summer 2018 - View the Graphic Design Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Graphic Design intership position, please contact Forrest Doolen.
Special Events/Public Relations/Program Services - Northeast Wisconsin:
Assist the Northeast Wisconsin Field Office staff with the early stages in promotion and planning of signature fundraising events with an emphasis on Gourmet Wishes, Golf Outings and Walk & Run for Wishes. May also assist with external fundraising programs, database entries, wish planning and general office duties as assigned.
• Winter/Spring/Summer 2017 - View the NE Wisconsin Internship posting. If you have questions about this position, please contact Amy Neumeyer.
Mission Delivery/Fundraising Internship - Madison:
This year-long internship supports the Madison Regional Office staff with planning, promoting and executing a variety of fundraising events with emphasis on Walk For Wishes. The intern will also assist with external fundraisers, database entry, volunteer coordinator and general office duties.
• View the Summer 2018 through Academic Year 2018/19 Special Events Internship Madison posting. Application deadline is Friday, May 18, 2018. If you have questions about this internship program, please contact Jade Pekol.