Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin has an active internship program with positions available in the areas of special events, mission delivery and development. Qualified candidates must be at least sophomore standing and enrolled in a college, university or technical college. Internships are available during fall and spring semesters and during the summer.
The Special Events Intern is responsible for assisting the Special Events Manager with event production, brand management and event analysis.
• Spring 2017 - View the Special Events Internship job description. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Andrea Hug.
The Mission Delivery Intern is responsible for assisting the Mission Delivery Department in fulfilling the Make-A-Wish mission of granting wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
• View the Mission Delivery Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Mission Delivery internship position, please contact Jenni Parulski.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the Communication Department in designing and developing communication and marketing pieces for the Foundation.
• Winter/Spring/Summer 2017 - View the Graphic Design Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Graphic Design intership position, please contact Forrest Doolen.
Special Events/Public Relations/Program Services - Northeast Wisconsin:
Assist the Northeast Wisconsin Field Office staff with the early stages in promotion and planning of signature fundraising events with an emphasis on Gourmet Wishes, Golf Outings and Walk & Run for Wishes. May also assist with external fundraising programs, database entries, wish planning and general office duties as assigned.
• Winter/Spring/Summer 2017 - View the NE Wisconsin Internship posting. If you have questions about this position, please contact Amy Neumeyer.
Mission Delivery/Fundraising Internship - Madison:
This year-long internship supports the Madison Regional Office staff with planning, promoting and executing a variety of fundraising events with emphasis on Walk For Wishes and Women for Wish Kids. The intern will also assist with external fundraisers, database entry, volunteer coordinator and general office duties.
• View the Summer 2017 through Academic Year 2017/18 Madison Area Internship posting. Application deadline is Friday, February 17, 2017. If you have questions about this internship program, please contact Christy Ehlert.