KIDS FOR WISH KIDS events are special fundraising events organized by children of all ages. These kids help grant wishes by creating their own projects and fundraisers, which not only benefit wish children, but also:
• Teach kids to work together to develop a project from start to finish.
• Build self esteem and school spirit.
• Teach the value of community service - a perfect service learning opportunity.
• Develop creativity and idea-making skills.
• Allow kids the chance to experience the joy of helping another child.
• Lets kids have fun.
Wish Week is just one of the many ways that you can fundraise for Make-A-Wish. Wish Week is part of the Kids For Wish Kids® program, which enables kids K-12 to help grant the wishes of kids with life-threatening medical conditions. Kids are responsible for the program; from brainstorming fundraising ideas, to developing a plan of action and then seeing their ideas come to life. Teachers and parents often serve as advisors, but ownership of the project belongs solely to the kids involved.
- View or download the Wish Week booklet ► Wish Week Booklet 162MB
This is a large file and can take a while to fully open. You must have Abode Reader to view file.
- To view the Wish Week video, just on this link. ► Wish Week Video 45MB
This is a large file and may take a while to fully open. To download a copy of the video right-click on the link above, then select 'Save link as'.
Who can participate in Kids For Wish Kids?
School groups, scout groups, church groups, sororities, fraternities and more! If you’ve got a group of kids, teens or young adults who want to help other kids, you can participate.
Download the complete Kids For Wish Kids information kit.
To download individual sections of the kit click on the section you wish to view.