KIDS FOR WISH KIDS events are special fundraising events organized by children of all ages. These kids help grant wishes by creating their own projects and fundraisers, which not only benefit wish children, but also:
• Teach kids to work together to develop a project from start to finish.
• Build self esteem and school spirit.
• Teach the value of community service - a perfect service learning opportunity.
• Develop creativity and idea-making skills.
• Allow kids the chance to experience the joy of helping another child.
• Lets kids have fun.
Beyond all of the benefits, kids also have the opportunity to earn great incentives from our Wisconsin sports teams available now through April 30, 2019:
• The K4WK fundraiser that raises the most funds for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin will win the opportunity to have a Green Bay Packer visit their local school.
• Any K4WK fundraiser which raises $3,000 or more will win 50 tickets to a Milwaukee Admirals game.
• Any student who raises more than $10 will win a buy-one get-one discount code for Milwaukee Bucks tickets.
• ALL registered K4WK fundraisers will be entered into a drawing to win 50 tickets to a 2019 Milwaukee Brewers game, where your school will be recognized on the scoreboard.
*All K-12 schools in Wisconsin are eligible to participate. Additional rules and regulations may apply.
Wish Week is just one of the many ways that you can fund raise for Make-A-Wish. Wish Week is part of the Kids For Wish Kids® program, which enables kids K-12 to help grant the wishes of kids with life-threatening medical conditions. Kids are responsible for the program; from brainstorming fundraising ideas, to developing a plan of action and then seeing their ideas come to life. Teachers and parents often serve as advisors, but ownership of the project belongs solely to the kids involved.
- Download a copy of the Wish Week video, just on this link. ► Wish Week Video 45MB
This is a large file and may take a while to fully open. To download a copy of the video right-click on the link above, then select 'Save link as'.
Who can participate in Kids For Wish Kids?
School groups, scout groups, church groups, sororities, fraternities and more! If you’ve got a group of kids, teens or young adults who want to help other kids, you can participate.
What other students are doing:
- Hamilton High School students organize a 5k run to help grant Raphi's wish - June 26, 2018
- Isabella “Izzy” Zahn is a fifth grader from Cottage Grove who uses her photography talents to fulfill the wishes of critically ill children receives the Goodman Gemstone youth Award. She sells books that she’s created, of her photography, to raise money for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin - May 6, 2018. Watch her story on Make-A-Wish Wisconsin's YouTube channel.
- Appleton North Student Organize Dress Resale Event to benefit Make-A-Wish Wisconsin - April 11, 2018
- Wish Week - Chippewa Falls High School DECA Chapter - Success!
- Wish Week - Chippewa Falls High School DECA Chapter - December 12, 2017
- RecPlex's Cutting Edge Figure Skating Club - September 16, 2017
- David Vanderkin's End of Treatment Party - September 8, 2017
- Blake surprises Make-A-Wish with gift before receiving his wish - July 13, 2017
- Gibraltar School District Macy's Letters to Santa - December 13, 2016