KIDS FOR WISH KIDS events are special fundraising events organized by children of all ages. These kids help grant wishes by creating their own projects and fundraisers, which not only benefit wish children, but also:
• Teach kids to work together to develop a project from start to finish.
• Build self esteem and school spirit.
• Teach the value of community service - a perfect service learning opportunity.
• Develop creativity and idea-making skills.
• Allow kids the chance to experience the joy of helping another child.
• Lets kids have fun.
Who can participate in Kids For Wish Kids?
School groups, scout groups, church groups, sororities, fraternities and more! If you’ve got a group of kids, teens or young adults who want to help other kids, you can participate.
Download the complete Kids For Wish Kids information kit.
To download individual sections of the kit click on the section you wish to view.