You can make a difference in the lives of children facing life-threatening medical conditions by joining Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin’s Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin. We’re seeking dynamic young professionals with diverse interests, backgrounds and professions who are passionate about being active and philanthropic members of their community.
As a Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin member, you will:
- Engage with new people and make important connections
- Serve as a Make-A-Wish® advocate and ambassador at events
- Contribute your unique skills & knowledge to a global brand
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Bring hope, strength and joy to Wisconsin children in need
Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin
Come for the Connection. Stay for the Cause.
If you would like to join, just fill out the Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin Online Form or download the YWOW Application and return it to Andrea Hug.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this program, please contact Andrea Hug at 414.763.0472 or email@example.com for more information or to make a referral.
Wear White for Wishes - Click here to view all the photos from this fantastic evening that was held September 7.
Big Bash for Kids - Click on the picture below to view all the photos from this fun family event which was held on Saturday, June 16.