Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin has an active internship program with positions available in the areas of special events, mission delivery and development. Qualified candidates must be at least sophomore standing and enrolled in a college, university or technical college. Internships are available during fall and spring semesters and during the summer.
The Special Events Intern is responsible for assisting the Special Events Manager with event production, brand management and event analysis.
• View the Special Events Internship job description. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Andrea Hug.
The Mission Delivery Intern is responsible for assisting the Mission Delivery Department in fulfilling the Make-A-Wish mission of granting life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
• View the Mission Delivery Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Mission Delivery internship position, please contact Jenni Parulski.
The Medical Outreach Intern is responsible for assisting the Medical Outreach Coordinator within the Mission Delivery Department in reaching every child that is medically eligible to receive a wish.
• View the Medical Outreach Internship posting here. If you have any questions about the Medical Outreach internship position, please contact Daphne Lingsweiler.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the Communication Department in designing and developing communication and marketing pieces.
• View the Graphic Design Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Graphic Design intership position, please contact Forrest Doolen.
Special Events/Public Relations - Northeast Wisconsin:
Assist the Northeast Wisconsin Field Office staff with the promotion and planning of signature fundraising events with an emphasis on Gourmet Wishes, Golf Outings and Walk For Wishes. May also assist with external fundraising programs, database entries and general office duties as assigned.
• View the Northeast Wisconsin Internship posting. If you have questions about this position, please contact Emma Klister.
Special Events Internship - Madison:
This year-long internship supports the Madison Regional Office staff with planning, promoting and executing a variety of fundraising events with emphasis on Walk For Wishes. The intern will also assist with external fundraisers, database entry, volunteer coordinator and general office duties. Two intern spots available.
• View the Special Events Internship - Madison posting. Please note: Application deadline is Friday, March 15, 2019. If you have questions about this internship program, please contact Jade Pekol.