Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin has an active internship program with positions available in the areas of special events, mission delivery and development. Qualified candidates must be at least sophomore standing and enrolled in a college, university or technical college. Internships are available during fall and spring semesters and during the summer.
Special Events & Development:
The Special Events & Development Intern is responsible for in event production and management, brand management and event analysis, relationship management, prospect research, Wish Alum engagement and volunteer relations.
• View the Special Events & Development job description. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Andrea Hug.
The Mission Delivery Intern is responsible for assisting the Mission Delivery Department in fulfilling the Make-A-Wish mission of granting life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
• View the Mission Delivery Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Mission Delivery internship position, please contact Jenni Parulski.
The Medical Outreach Intern is responsible for assisting the Medical Outreach Coordinator within the Mission Delivery Department in reaching every child that is medically eligible to receive a wish.
• View the Medical Outreach Internship posting here. If you have any questions about the Medical Outreach internship position, please contact Daphne Lingsweiler.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the Communication Department in designing and developing communication and marketing pieces.
• View the Graphic Design Internship posting here. If you have questions about the Graphic Design internship position, please contact Forrest Doolen.
Special Events/Public Relations - Northeast Wisconsin:
Assist the Northeast Wisconsin Field Office staff with the promotion and planning of signature fundraising events with an emphasis on Gourmet Wishes, Golf Outings and Walk For Wishes. May also assist with external fundraising programs, database entries and general office duties as assigned.
• View the Northeast Wisconsin Internship posting. If you have questions about this position, please contact Emma Klister.