You can grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses by joining Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin’s Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin. We’re seeking dynamic young professionals with diverse interests, backgrounds and professions who are passionate about being active and philanthropic members of their community.
As a Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin member, you will:
- Engage with new people and make important connections
- Serve as a Make-A-Wish® advocate and ambassador at events
- Contribute your unique skills & knowledge to a global brand
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Bring hope, strength and joy to Wisconsin children in need
Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin
Come for the Connection. Stay for the Cause.
If you would like to join, just fill out the Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin Online Form or download the YWOW Application and return it to Emma Klister.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this program, please contact Emma Klister at 920.993.9994 x2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a referral.
Thursday, April 25 - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
619 S Olde Oneida St.
Appleton, WI 54915
Are you interested in becoming a member of YWOW? Join us on April 25th for a meet-and-greet session to discuss program details and learn more about Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. RSVP to Emma Klister at email@example.com.