You can grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses by joining Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin’s Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin. We’re seeking dynamic young professionals with diverse interests, backgrounds and professions who are passionate about being active and philanthropic members of their community.
As a Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin member, you will:
- Engage with new people and make important connections
- Serve as a Make-A-Wish® advocate and ambassador at events
- Contribute your unique skills & knowledge to a global brand
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Bring hope, strength and joy to Wisconsin children in need
Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin
Come for the Connection. Stay for the Cause.
If you would like to join, just fill out the Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin Online Form or download the YWOW Application and return it to Jade Pekol.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this program, please contact Jade Pekol at 608.252.4321 x2202 or email@example.com for more information or to make a referral.
Wisconsin Aviation; 3606 Corben Ct., Madison, WI 53704
Saturday, June 22 from 7pm-11pm
Join us for a night of dancing, food and drinks from great local restaurant and vendors, fundraising, and creating an impact in hopes of granting the wishes of three children in Wisconsin.
Hosted by YWOW - Madison members