You can grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses by joining Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin’s Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin. We’re seeking dynamic young professionals with diverse interests, backgrounds and professions who are passionate about being active and philanthropic members of their community.
As a Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin member, you will:
- Engage with new people and make important connections
- Serve as a Make-A-Wish® advocate and ambassador at events
- Contribute your unique skills & knowledge to a global brand
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Bring hope, strength and joy to Wisconsin children in need
Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin
Come for the Connection. Stay for the Cause.
If you would like to join, just fill out the Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin Online Form or download the YWOW Application and return it to Jade Pekol.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this program, please contact Wendy Cozzens at 608.252.4321 or email@example.com for more information or to make a referral.
No events are scheduled at this time. Please check back for updates.